With the hottest IPO in years just two weeks away — welcome to our individual-investor-driven SHOULDIBUYFACEBOOKIPO.COM site, for investors considering buying Facebook stock. Before you invest, you should always do your own (extensive) research into the long-term viability of any stock, including Facebook (ticker symbol: FB) as an investment, and IPOs (initial public offerings of stock) in general. Here are some resources from Amazon to help you continue to develop your investing and trading knowledge, skills, and abilities. Remember to consult your own financial, tax, and other advisors before committing any risk capital to any investment, including Facebook stock.
Here are a number of books related to the history, growth, marketing, and businesses uses and applications of Facebook and social media and IPOs in general. Social networks are obviously here to stay… the question is how will their mobile business platform, ad revenues, and social enterprise develop?
Tags401K AAPL acquisitions AIBYY alexa.com Amazon AMT AMZN Arab spring BIDU BP BX CAT CCI CMCSA CNBC Columbia DIS Eduardo Saverin ETF Facebook Facebook IPO Fast Money FB FDX GOOG Gowalla GS halted Harvard HNW Howard Lindzon HubPages hulu IDCC inactive accounts initial public offering Instagram institutional investors IPO itunes Ivy League John Neff Kevin Systrom KFT lawsuit lead underwriter LNKD Lottery Lucy market cap Mark Zuckerberg Matt Taibbi Media and Communications Fund Menlo Park millionaires MMI Morningstar MS MSFT NDAQ nerds NFLX NYSE NYX Occupy Wall Street open mobile social P patents popular chicks PRMTX proxy revenues risk Rolling Stone S-1 secondary market Sharespost SlashGear Social Enterprise Stanford Steve Ballmer Steve Grasso stock options StockTwits Sun T T. Rowe Price ticker symbol Timeline TWC Twitter valuation vampire squid VOD VZ Yahoo Yale YHOO ZNGA
United States 80 % 80 % Canada 5 % 5 % United Kingdom 2 % 2 % India 1 % 1 % Australia 1 % 1 % Singapore 1 % 1 % Malaysia 1 % 0 % Netherlands 0 % 0 % Philippines 0 % 0 %
- Will Facebook Survive the Coming Years?
- The Facebook Issue on Wall Street Reveals the Dark Side of Stock Flotation
- Beyond IPO: Implications of a Public Facebook
- 5 Business Lessons We Can Learn From Mark Zuckerberg
- Steve Wozniak, Tech Icon and Apple Co-Founder Says He’d Buy Facebook at Nearly Any Price
- Facebook’s IPO Price Range and the Roadshow Video, Billionaires Cashing Out, and the Drama of Binary Options
- 3 Things You Can Learn from Mark Zuckerberg
- Welcome to our new site SHOULD I BUY FACEBOOK IPO: Thanks for visiting our discussion about what should be the biggest IPO of 2012, and of the last few years. Is the highly anticipated initial public offering of Facebook a great opportunity for individual investors, or is it a trap of overvaluation? Please enjoy the content here, feel free to share and comment, but then please do your own individual research and consult your own advisors before you commit any risk capital to any investment, including an IPO. Please sign up for our email list!
- $FB Should I Buy Facebook?: The Most Upbeat, Bullish Case for Facebook Stock Long Term - InfoBarrel infobarrel.com/Should_I_Buy_F… 11 months ago
- $FB EXCLUSIVE: How Mark Zuckerberg Booted His Co-Founder Out Of The Company businessinsider.com/how-mark-zucke… via @sai 1 year ago
- $FIO $FB Steve Wozniak - shouldibuyfacebookipo.com/steve-wozniak-… 1 year ago