The recent Facebook IPO has brought a lot of attention to Mark Zuckerberg and his methods of building his business into a massive corporation. While Mark Zuckerberg may not be the most comfortable person in social situations, he revolutionized a big chunk of the [...]
If you ask us, Facebook shows how little they get it… Sure they want and need to be in ‘mobile’ in a way that sends big waves before the IPO roadshow, but why spend this kind of money – and give away stock — for photo sharing. We get it – Justin Bieber sent [...]
Facebook is not only the world’s second most visited website, but it is an extraordinary concept. It has seen amazing growth in eight years, and has provided a social and cultural shift for millions around the world. Think about the hundreds of millions who log in to Facebook every day (or several times per [...]
Alexei Oreskovic and Sarah McBride wrote this great article for Reuters about how the upcoming Facebook IPO will create at least 1000 new millionaires among the Facebook employees. The article, published on December 8, 2011, with its reactions, Twitter tweets, Facebook likes, and LinkedIn (ticker: LNKD) shares has meant a [...]
Tags401K AAPL acquisitions AIBYY alexa.com Amazon AMT AMZN Arab spring BIDU BP BX CAT CCI CMCSA CNBC Columbia DIS Eduardo Saverin ETF Facebook Facebook IPO Fast Money FB FDX GOOG Gowalla GS halted Harvard HNW Howard Lindzon HubPages hulu IDCC inactive accounts initial public offering Instagram institutional investors IPO itunes Ivy League John Neff Kevin Systrom KFT lawsuit lead underwriter LNKD Lottery Lucy market cap Mark Zuckerberg Matt Taibbi Media and Communications Fund Menlo Park millionaires MMI Morningstar MS MSFT NDAQ nerds NFLX NYSE NYX Occupy Wall Street open mobile social P patents popular chicks PRMTX proxy revenues risk Rolling Stone S-1 secondary market Sharespost SlashGear Social Enterprise Stanford Steve Ballmer Steve Grasso stock options StockTwits Sun T T. Rowe Price ticker symbol Timeline TWC Twitter valuation vampire squid VOD VZ Yahoo Yale YHOO ZNGA
United States 80 % 80 % Canada 5 % 5 % United Kingdom 2 % 2 % India 1 % 1 % Australia 1 % 1 % Singapore 1 % 1 % Malaysia 1 % 0 % Netherlands 0 % 0 % Philippines 0 % 0 %
- Will Facebook Survive the Coming Years?
- The Facebook Issue on Wall Street Reveals the Dark Side of Stock Flotation
- Beyond IPO: Implications of a Public Facebook
- 5 Business Lessons We Can Learn From Mark Zuckerberg
- Steve Wozniak, Tech Icon and Apple Co-Founder Says He’d Buy Facebook at Nearly Any Price
- Facebook’s IPO Price Range and the Roadshow Video, Billionaires Cashing Out, and the Drama of Binary Options
- 3 Things You Can Learn from Mark Zuckerberg
- Welcome to our new site SHOULD I BUY FACEBOOK IPO: Thanks for visiting our discussion about what should be the biggest IPO of 2012, and of the last few years. Is the highly anticipated initial public offering of Facebook a great opportunity for individual investors, or is it a trap of overvaluation? Please enjoy the content here, feel free to share and comment, but then please do your own individual research and consult your own advisors before you commit any risk capital to any investment, including an IPO. Please sign up for our email list!